Profile picture for Sab21

What are the best areas to purchase condos in Orlando for investment purposes?

I am looking to purchase condos in Orlando for investment purposes. Any recommendations on which areas I should be looking at?
  • November 07 2011 - Orlando
  • 0

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Yes, Nathan is right about Hawthorne Village.  A lot of flippers did very well there.  I've also had some guys double their money in conto-hotels.  Problem the inventory of those bargains has dried up and now when one come sup it's gone in a flash.

My client's are going after condos that are within a short commute of the medical city at Lake Nona.  These would include Savannah Pines, Audubon Villas, and Capri, to name a few.

Click on my picture and contact me if you'd like more info.

There are a few that are pretty good right now. I am currently working with an investor who bought a few in Hawethorne Village and they have turned out to be great investments. They have doubled in price in the last year and when things are so cheap there's nowhere to go but up.

Nathan Tutas