Profile picture for katp90

What are the pros and cons of buying a foreclosed home? And how would I finance it?

20 years old
No steady income, hoping to put house on a loan from the bank

Any advice? I am going to college a few hours away and cannot afford the gas for the commute, and I am also not eligible for on campus housing.
  • April 23 2009 - Westerly
  • 0

Profile picture for notion
Without a steady income you won't be able to get a loan, forclosure or not. Well qualified buyers are even finding it hard to get approved these days.
Find yourself a cozy apartment near your school and wait it out until your more settled.