What are the requirements for a house loan in missouri?

Im a new home buyer and i wanted to know all the requirements for buying a house in missouri. I also don't have very much credit.
  • February 28 2012 - Mexico
  • 0

Best Answer

Try getting with your bank first. You should be able to talk with them regarding a home loan. If they can't assist you they will know someone who can. You need to start with getting the money first as it will define what you can buy in a home.

Building credit can be accomplished  virtuallly painlessly if you don't have "bad" credit. I have been able to quickly improve ours with two secured credit cards and a bank loan against a CD. I was advised to go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three of my credit reports. And I was advised to go to www.myfico.com and read about credit, and ask question.

There are some a loan officers and mortgage brokers that might be willing to help. But  credit is so important, it really pays to understand and manage it.