What are the top 10 questions to ask your agent when selling your home?

• December 13 2012 - La Crosse
  • 0

Profile picture for haysmatoso
In the spirit of Name that Tune, a seller doesn't need 10 questions - only two.

The first one is, "Why should I hire you instead of your competition." A good agent will hit all ten and more points listed by Luther in their answer.

The second question is, "How much do you suggest I list my house for and why."

Really, the seller should be expecting a top 10 list of questions from the prospective listing agent...because without exploring and listening to the seller's needs, a listing appointment is nothing more than a sales pitch.

How long have you been in real estate?
How are you going to market my home?
What is your current business plan?
Do you have any buyer's agents?
What is the average time on market for your listings?
Besides price adjustments how will you get my home seen?
Are you a full time agent?
Have you ever sold a home in this neighborhood?
What has gone wrong on any of your last transactions?
What if I am unhappy with your service?