What are you using for CRM?

New agent here and wondering what I should use for Customer Relation Management.  I come from new home sales where everything was kept easily organized via a company CRM program.  However, now since I'm on my own, I'm wondering what most agents use to keep organized with client information.

• September 22 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Scottsdale AZ
Realty Juggler works very well.
  • May 01

I use Realtyjuggler. It's $99 a year.
  • April 27

Profile picture for gregcroft1
Any updates with this.  I'm a new agent with KW and don't really care for what they have in house. 
  • April 27

Profile picture for JorgeSells
Wiseagent is great but I finally went for RealtyJuggler. Excellent!

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
I've used Top of Mind Networks and have been very happy with it.  Has anyone else used them and know how it compares to others?

Hi Kyle
Saw that you were looking at the same 3 CRMs I'm considering (PropertyBase, WiseAgent, Zoho). 

Which one did you go with?

Profile picture for JorgeSells
I used Top Producer since 2001, I recently switched to Wise Agent. After reviewing it, testing it and comparing all its features I find it easier and more effective than Top Producer. It is also very inexpensive and does requires a contract. Wise Agent is excellent to get things done and to keep your clients informed through the transaction manager.

Kyle...which CRM did you end up deciding to go with?  We are also looking for a new CRM. We recently started using Contactually.com to gather all of our contacts together from different lead gen websites and such, but it doesn't have the back end we need.  Look forward to any insights you have!

Thanks and Happy New Year to all,
Janice and Emma

[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Matthew

TOP PRODUCER

I have used Topproducer, it can be difficult at times but I personally like it. The goal of the CRM program you use should be to keep yu in the number 1 spot of people's minds as a Realtor. Whatever you end up using, make sure you feed it everyday. Good luck everyone! Websitebox.com has a CRM tool as well plus you can get a great website out of it as well.

I researched the heck out of the topic and ended up going with IxactContact myself. I like the features, the layout is pretty good (still a bit challenging at times, but you can use your Apple contacts and let it sync) and the price is competitive. If you want to test drive, 5 weeks free, if you are brand new they will give you six months!

Michael

Profile picture for Neeraj Jassal
I used Salesforce in 2005-06-ish and I spent an awful lot on Top Producer until 2010.  My feeling was that either I wasn't using it properly or there was redundancy given that I use Outlook for almost all of my business-related email.  I stopped paying for Top Producer.

I am currently using a crude combination of Outlook, Google products and Premier Agent.  If you start there, you could save yourself a ton of money if you are a new agent and your finances might be a little tight.  Spend your money on marketing and learning about fundamentals, construction, law and good practice - not just sales training.  

I'm sure I'm in the minority but given that I hate (hate!) it when I get put on a drip campaign without asking to be on one, I would rather not subject someone I haven't met to a drip campaign, either.

Wow.  Thanks everyone.  Lots of great suggestions.  The three I'm going to do a trial of over the next couple days are Zoho, Property Base, and Wise Agent.

I'll respond back with my results!  Thanks again.

As a new agent myself, I have created a list of resources that you can reference and there are several CRM sites to check out. I am starting with More Solds, but I'm also looking into Zoho, since I can integrate it with my WordPress site and lead capture forms - makes it easier for follow-up. If I ever decide I want to leave Zoho and go elsewhere, I can export the data into a .csv file and either upload it to a new system or have a programmer code it for me. Since I have worked with Zoho before, I know I can customize many of the fields to pull the data I want.

Profile picture for Josh Barker
Sales Force has a Real Estate platform called Property Base. It is well worth the cost, you can create custom fields and reports.  In fact you can customize almost anything with Property Base.  They also offered 1 month of training and basic customizing (though I believe that was at an extra cost)! We just switched to it in February and It works great.  It is such an improvement over Top Producer and Agent Office.

Profile picture for CallTheSisters
We used to use Top Producer. It was cumbersome.  I paid for Franklin Covy - it's a PITA.

To start use the file method and calendar to keep you on track.  Research lots of CRM programs and ask other Realtors.  There are several really good real estate groups on Facebook. 

I think one is Where should I spend my money?

That's what I'm trying to avoid.  I've tried capsuleCRM and it's not in-depth enough.  I'm on a free trial of Salesforce but it's not real estate specific.

I'll look into WiseAgent.

Profile picture for CallTheSisters
I spent a lot of money on a program and paid in advance for a year. I hate it. Not seamless. Hard to navigate.

My sister found a program called WiseAgent and she thinks it's great.