Profile picture for jennamac

What areas in jacksonville are you allowed to have horses? Seriously looking for a house with a barn

Very interested in finding a home in the Camp Lejeune area in July, 2011. Looking for property that we can have three or more horses with a barn and training area. Also something with garage for large RV.  What areas are zoned for horses? 
  • March 08 2011 - Jacksonville
  • 0

seek and ye shall find, look at all the horse farms for sale....good luck!

Profile picture for kgorham
I just had someone contact me that is looking to sell a horse farm. If you are interested. Send me a note so we can connect and see if it works for you?

I actually have a home listed with a 4 folling stall barn.  Give me a call and I will let you know more about it.  Sheila Cuadros [contact info removed by moderator]

Profile picture for kgorham
You will want to be in the county (Onslow) areas not the incorporated city areas. There are horse farms along 24 heading to Swansboro.