Profile picture for mlhcas

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-BKHBYRN

i have a multi million dollar trust my credit is awful due to an accident which is why i have a large trust. I have been approved for any home no limit on the price however they want 18% down.  I am thinking that is alot of money considering I will be receive this money for the rest of my life if more than 30 years, So my Trust is buying the home but want to know is that a fair down payment?
  • May 13 2011 - Old Orchard Beach

18% sounds like an odd down payment, how did they arrive at that amount?

You listed your credit score as 600-619 which is enough to get FHA financing with 3.5% down payment. If you are on a structured settlement plan that will last more than 3 years you should be able to get financing. You state in your request that the settlement is for 180K and if that is the case, you should be fine unless there is something else in your credit report that disqualifies you from financing. 

How bad is your credit?  That is the real question?  Email me I have a few ideas for your situation.  Thanks