What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-BQQGNQR

I want to short sell my house or rent it out then buy this house in scottsdale with 0 money down
  • July 14 2012 - Scottsdale
  • 0

Well I cant rent the house until I move out. but I would have it rented and ready for someone to move in before I closed on a new house. We are underwater and my husband is diabled. What would 3 percent be?

Usually waiting an hour or two helps for loan quotes

However, you have a number of red flags in your description:

a.  You are considering short selling your current home, are you qualified for a short sale?   One can't do it merely because one is under water, but has to have a documented hardship.

b.  Rental income:  need it documented for a couple of years on your taxes before it counts towards your income.

c.  $0 down - doesn't happen any more unless VA eligible or if the home is in an area where USDA loans may work.