Profile picture for and82sal

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-BVRFDGX

I want to buy a house using stated income. Do those still exsist? i am a first time home buyer.
  • June 09 2012 - Lancaster
  • 0

Profile picture for B Mike West
Stated income loans are a thing of the past.  You are going to have to prove your income with paycheck stubs and income tax returns.  If your net income is low because of deductions you will be in trouble.  It may take a year or more to get your financial house in order. 

Find a local loan consultant that you trust and have them help them through the process.