What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-BWDLVLP

i'M TRYING TO GET A LOAN FOR A MANUFACTURED HOME

• August 30 2012 - Port Saint Lucie
  • 0

Best Answer

Manufactured homes are a little bit different than financing a residential home.  Down payment requirements, rates are a couple of the items that will vary from traditional home financing. Many lenders in today's market don't offer those programs however I'd at least start with your local bank and work from there.  If they don't have any programs or can't recomend you to somebody, I'd Google search Manufatured home loans and I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information.

With any home loan, you'll want to get a Good Faith Estimate or some estimate of the lenders rate and costs that they are quoting you for the loan.  This way you'll be able to see their costs and another lenders quote and be able to see who is offering you a better deal.  Like shopping for gas, you want to try and do it on the same day as the market changes daily and that will impact the rates you see.  

Profile picture for BartGabe
We offer manufactured home loans nationwide. Down payment and rates are the same as FHA and conventional loan programs for a stick built home.