Profile picture for Hollidolli

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-BWYRCLK

Are there mortgage companies that will refinance 90% ltv?
  • January 19 2012 - Alpharetta
  • 0

Thanks Candace. If your appraised value comes in at 526,500 instead of 525,000 then I can help you. If you would like 2 options you can send me an email from my profile page, email address is next to "notes". 

Here is the loan request you submitted.  Have you look in our professional directory?  When using our directory you can find a lender in your area that can help as well.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Candace
Zillow Mortgage Support

That depends, is it a cash out loan?  If you open your quote request then copy and paste the link here we can give you some feedback ( for those that are not conf lenders )