Profile picture for CharlesKeating

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-CDGNPYK

Hi. I am on disability and my total income probably does not exceed $30,000. However, I have some assets, including a $100,000 CD at Wells Fargo. I am thinking of buying a home in the $50,000-$60,000 range with at least 20 percent down and that's if I do not just pay cash for it. Anyway, there is nowhere in the preliminary approval process where I can mention the liquid assets I have that exceed my yearly income. Is there a way to deal with this?
  • August 27 2012 - Las Vegas

Hi Charles Keating,

I am sorry that you didn't get the results you expected.  It looks like the loan amount you requested is too small.  Try reaching out to your local bank or credit union. 

Thanks for your post,
Candace