What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-CZRJRZM?

looking for a house payment of about 700. to 850. per month. I'm  retired and on disability, and my wife works. 39,000 per year combined
  • July 14 2013 - Wedgwood
  • 0

Alot depends on your debt to income ratio. I would love the opportunity to asist you in your journey. Believe me if there is anything I can do to help I will certainly do just that. Thank you.

PS. Depending on the area you're currently looking in will greatly make your monthly payment go up and down. I would think to stay below $850 a month I wouldn't exceed $100-$115k max. Property taxes will be the decided factor. Example: taxes in Mansfield are greatly higher than Arlington and Fort Worth due to the school district, have you been helped yet?

Try a 3.5% down payment instead of a 3.0% down payment.

Once you enter a request for quotes, there is nothing wrong with editing some data and resubmitting it.