Profile picture for vickiherald

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-DJKWPSD

I have land that I can put up as collateral.  Would that help my situation?
  • February 06 2012 - Covington
  • 0

Sorry, cant edit the last post. Highlight the address, then right click and open...

Your post says Covington, KY. If that is correct then right click and open the link below for lenders working in KY. http://www.zillow.com/directory/kentucky/mortgage-lenders?frmsrch=true

Profile picture for vickiherald
Thank you I will try that but where dc I find the Zillow lenders

Hi there, I looked that loan request you submitted. The reason why you didn't get the results you expected is because the loan amount is too small. I would recommend reaching out to a lender in the Zillow Directory or going to your local bank or credit union. Thanks, Candace Zillow Customer Support