Profile picture for AlexBrown0

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-DNBRNDW

How can I get a lower monthly payment?
  • January 18 2012 - Wethersfield
  • 0

Profile picture for GMerino
It looks like you received several quotes in your area.  Are you currently paying mortgage insurance with your current loan.  To begin, you have a great interest rate and really the savings would be around $40.00 or so when all said and done you probably would only save a few dollars, which I make a mistake on saying "save" because it really isn't.  If you want to lower your terms then I can see the worth of going through the trouble.  These days underwriters are on police watch with every appraisal that comes in. 

Stay with what you have!