Profile picture for kywillow2002

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-DPNHTTH

Is this discharged bankruptcy (September 2010) going to keep us from securing a viable quote?  Are we going to be able to get pre-qualified at all?  We are looking to do a 6-month lease-purchase on a 3,350 s.f. home.  We need the extra room now and have some motivated sellers but is there any way we can do the lease-purchase now?

• February 12 2011 - Logan
  • 0

What type of bankruptcy did you file?  Because it doesn't always keep you from qualifing.  Justin is correct it is important to work closely with a loan professional.

A Lease to purchase may be a very good option for your right now.  I have a program that protects both you and seller.  Let me know if you would like to know more.

First things first before I give you the nuts and bolts answer to this question. Did you file a Chapter 7 or 13 and what was the reason?

The reason is very important as it will determine if you qualify for an "extenuating circumstances" exemption.