Profile picture for Great renter

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-DTJCQPY

I would like to refi to a lower rate but had a period of unemployment that casued us to get very delinquent on our mortgage. We are now current and covered all back interest, principle, penalties, fees, etc... but it was damaging to credit profile. Also LTV is 88% vs. Zestimate. 

If I get a Co-signor with good a good credit, earnings and asset profile, will a lender make me a 15 -yr loan with NO PMI REQUIREMENT?  

August 20 2011 - Granger

If you've been very deliquent it's going to be tough to get financing period, much less without PMI (it's required in most cases above 80% ltv).  Any idea what your credit scores are?  Feel free to contact me directly as I don't always see the reposts on these. 

When it comes to co-signers, we pretty much always look at the worst case borrower's scores.  So adding someone with great credit doesn't really help in the way that you're hoping.

Profile picture for jeanyh
Dear Great renter,

If you don't get any answers on here, I would suggest going into our Professionals tab, typing your city and state into the search bar, and contacting a lender directly to get more insight on your situation. 

Jeany