Profile picture for MersalZah

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-FJQFRJR

No quotes were listed for my request.  Are my credentials that bad?

first-time buyer
purchase price: 125K
down payment: 20%
credit score: 720+
  • July 15 2011 - Wilmington
  • 0

Profile picture for MersalZah
Thanks Stephanie, for your vote of confidence! It made me feel a little better. This is all new to me, and honestly, because of my credit history, work history, etc., I really didn't think it would be so difficult for me to get at least pre-approved.  But, alas, I've gotten declined by every institution I've contacted, and am starting to take things personally. For one property I was interested in, I even offered to put down close to 50% -- that still wasn't good enough.  Wow!

I haven't given up though.  I'm at least learning so much about home-buying and everything that goes along with it.  I'm sure that can only help me when the right place, circumstances, etc. come along.

Good Morning, I took a moment to review your quote request and think your credentials are wonderful.  Too bad I am not a licensed lender in Vermont.  Most of us out there set-up autoquoting to provide instant responses to your requests.  I think your issue may be the loan amount as some lenders just do not auto-quote below a certain loan amount.  I usually go into Zillow at the end of the day, just to make sure that I am not missing out on great customers like yourself.  I bet later today or this evening you will get some responses.  Have a wonderful day.