Profile picture for PNG First Home

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-FKPNZKG

We want to refinance but because of down price having hard time in refinancing. Let me know if you can suggest something.

• January 12 2012 - Town of Plymouth
  • 0

What you actually need to do is resubmit your request as a refinance instead of a purchase. You will also need to indicate an LTV of at least 97.75% to get quotes for a refinance ($454,220 value). 

You should also check to see if your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac as you may be eligible for a HARP refinance.

Check Fannie

Check Freddie

I looked at the loan request you submitted on Zillow Mortgage Marketplace.  I would recommend taking a look at our professional directory.  You can search for a lender in your area by typing in your city, state, and zip code.

Candace
Zillow Mortgage Support