What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-FXMVTZH?

Looking for an FHA loan, but there are no results when searching for quotes. My credit score is low but it is within the FHA guidelines and we have enough to put down on a home. 
  • September 02 2013 - Collegeville
  • 0

Profile picture for Brookstone Mortgage
You indicated that you had a foreclosure in the past. You need to be more specific as to when and why that happened. 

I work closly with a few GREAT mortgage professionals, [Promotion and email removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

My company does a lot with FHA.  You have to keep in mind that FHA has it's minimum requirements for credit score & then banks have "credit overlays" which they will require their own minimum credit score.  Most dont go under 640, but we are a correspondent bank who can bank or broker your loan.  We can go down to a 580, but the interest rate will be affected at the lower score. 

What I offer all of my clients is a "what-if" simulation.  This system will determine if there are balances on your credit that you can reduce to help boost your score.  Worth a look to see if it will help your interest rate over the amortization period.  If not, you can move forward with the score you have.  I can give you a quote if you want to reach out to me through my profile.  Best of luck!