What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-GLJHYFK?

I am presently looking at several homes ranging from 45,000.00 to 80,000.00 in price.  Each home has something I like. My problem is I filed Bankruptsy in 2009 and I am presently rebuilding my credit. I have my first credit card back, and I have just bought a car.  Now my next goal is a home.  I need someone to work with me to increase my chances of getting my dream home.  So ....How do I go about it?  What do I need to do? When do I need to start? Where do I begin?  I have used these small loan companies in town for a few years. I just found out recently that was a mistake. That they hurt more than they help. Along with the bankruptsy I have a big hill to climb, but I am climbing it.  As I said I just got my credit card back, I am buying a car, I am paying off or on my present bills.  What else can I do to speed things up?
  • September 17 2013 - Marlow
  • 0