Profile picture for publisher65

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-GMPDCKD

I want to refinance my home which was appraised 1 week ago for $305,000, I currently have a 30 yr fixed loan at 6.375% with a balance of $113,000. I also own a multi family (3 units) in Bristol, Ct estimated value $225,000 which has a mortgage balance of $149,000 with a 30 yr fixed loan at 6%. My yearly income including social security is about $65,000 per year.
  • June 10 2010 - Shelton
  • 0

What is the problem with the quotes you've gotten thus far?

The info you provided in your question does not match up at all with the Loan Request info...If this is not your request then submit one for each scenario you'd like a quote on.  If no response, go to the directory and email lenders that work in your area directly.