Profile picture for pacstrip

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-GXSSVSC

I own a home with my brother.  The house is paid for.  I want to take out a loan against the value of the house to buy him out.  What is the best way to go about this?
  • September 26 2012 - Lynnwood
  • 0

You would have to do a cash out refiance. This would allow you to get your brother's name off the deed and buy him out. Check with your lender to see the max cash-out amount.

Profile picture for Brian GFL Capital
is your brother open to being on the new loan. you can get a new loan with both names on the loan and title. both incomes/debts would be used to qualify