Profile picture for vayssie1

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-HVGZBNL

I want to keep my paymet low as I will have condo fees, that is the reason for the 50+% down.
  • October 18 2012 - Southwest
  • 0

I usually refer clients to visit their local credit unions, immediate preferred bank (ie where you have your checking, saving, etc) and if they are members of Costco to visit the finance section of the website (great deals there, very competitive). If all else fails and my clients don't feel like they're getting the level of care they deserve, then I refer them to a loan officer that I know will take good care of them -- but he usually isn't the cheapest. Sometimes paying more for the customer service is worth it though.

Good luck

internet lenders rarely respond to requests for less than about $100k.  You may wish to contact a local bank or credit union.

I have a great lender that I have worked with for over 16 years. She is good. It would not hurt to talk with her. If you need her information contact me. I can't give it to you in this message.
Thank You