Profile picture for Scotsbard

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-HVNPMVT

• August 17 2011 - Chicago
  • 0

If you want to get quotes from the best of the best mortgage lender submit your information on bankrate.com. This is where the lowest raes and best companies show up. I know for a fact because our company advertises there. On this site you can instantly get the info you want from company's that are not only head to higher standards by themselves but also by bankrate.

My 2 cents. plus it is always good to shop around a bit to get the best deal

Profile picture for Evelyn S. Fred
Hi Scotsbard,

I would give Jeff Sharp a call.  He gave all the specifics you need to help you determine your goal and/or action plan.

Good job Jeff!

Profile picture for jmsharpRE
Dear Scotsbard,

If you are looking just to get a quick loan quote you'll need to know the following;

1.  Purchase price or Estimate Value of the subject property
2.  Loan amount requested.
3.  Credit Score if you've had a recent credit report run.
4.  Occupancy Type (Primary, Second Home, Investment)
5.  Property Type, Single Family, Condo, 2-4 unit.
6.  If you want to know if you'll qualify you'll need to disclose your income, monthly debt obligations and assets.

I would be happy to help you with an accurate quote.  I'm rated A+ by the better business bureau.  You can google my name with Mortgage Banker and see the BBB report. I'm available now if you need help.

Sincerely,
Jeff Sharp

Specifics are the key.  Give details on what you are looking for and talk to eeveryone who gives you a quote.  Eventually you will find a lender who you feel comfortable.  Rates are set by the fed so there is a limit on what a lender can do.  I hope this helps.

Profile picture for jeanyh
Hi Scotsbard,

Thanks for using Zillow Mortgage Marketplace to shop for mortgage quotes. We're sorry that you didn't get the results that you wanted for your loan request. Often, if you post more details about your situation and the type of loan you're looking for, you may find more members of our community that can provide you with some advice.  Since not everyone has access to viewing loan requests, it would be helpful if you provided some more details like your desired loan amount, your estimated credit score, and if you're buying a home, how large of a downpayment you're able to make.

You may be getting less results because your loan amount is small.  I would suggest going into our Professionals tab, typing in your city and state, and contacting a lender who services your area.  You may be able to get more feedback that way. 

Jeany

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
If you need help looking for a lender, I would be happy to refer you to some.