What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-JLJHYPH?

• August 30 2013 - Bristol
  • 0

Profile picture for Brookstone Mortgage
You didn't get any quotes because of the loan amount of $45,000. Your DTI is fine as stated at 33% and I'm sure that's wrong anyway because like most people, you entered the total amount and not the monthly obligation. I would suggest checking with your local bank or credit union for financing. If you can come up with a small down payment, you should easily be able to get a conforming 15 year on that loan amount with your credit score and income. 

You may be able to qualify for a USDA RD loan in that area. Would need more exact information on your monthly debts and the specific address or general location of the property you want to buy. Is it right in Bristol or just near there? I do RD loans and have some of the best rates around. Contact me if interested in a quote and more info.

Thanks,Tom

As you are not eligible for a VA loan, you'll need at least 3.5% down payment for an FHA loan.    Your DTI is also very high.    Talk directly with a lender, perhaps a local credit union, to come up with a strategy to achieve your goal.