Profile picture for carmelapplered

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-JMYXVQP

I qualify for a first time home buyer program like Homepath, wouldn't they require me to seek a loan less than $50k?
  • December 31 2010 - Detroit
  • 0

Best Answer

HomePath is a FNMA program and adhears to the maximum mortgage amount of $417,000. HomePath is not a first time buyer program, and depending on your down payment requirements, may not be the cheapest or best option. It will depend on your individual situation and needs.

The best way to get a real quote and real options is to complete a formal application and submit documents for a pre-approval. An experienced loan officer can walk you through your options, based on income, assets, credit and debt-to-income ratios.

You should not have to pay a fee for this.

[Contact information deleted by moderator]