What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-JQXBTPT?

I did a short sale 13 months ago, not because I couldn't afford the monthly payment, but because I was unable to refinance to a fixed rate loan. I never missed a payment and wanted to known the waiting period to buy a house.
  • September 19 2013 - Greensboro
  • 0

Profile picture for Brookstone Mortgage
"There is no waiting period for FHA/VA financing if you short sold a home and have no mortgage lates. "
-----------
That is a huge misstatement of the guidelines. Someone who short sells not because they cannot afford it, but rather to gain position in financing is not going to be eligible immediately unless one lies about the reasons for the short sale. 

There is no waiting period for FHA/VA financing if you short sold a home and have no mortgage lates. Conventional loans require a waiting period.

With an incredible 156 quotes, why not pick up the phone and talk with some of the lenders directly?