Profile picture for adosweet

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-JTJCQJC

We're buying our current home with VA financing. We' re looking at a lot nearby for 25K. We have NO idea where/who/how to get financing for this. Our credit is ' good ', and we've been pre-approved for 200K for a home loan, but have decided to go with the lot instead. We're set up with our lender for a home loan, but for a loan less than 50K, no???? I won't be able to talk to the lenders until after the week-end, but I'd like to know what our options are?
  • April 07 2012 - Upton
  • 0

Hi Adosweet,

I looked at the loan request you submitted.  The reason why you didn't get the results you expected is because the loan amount is too small.  I would recommend reaching out to a lender in our community.  We appreciate your post.

Best Regards,
Candace

Send me a copy of the quote and let me see if we can beat it.