Profile picture for GeraldCohen0

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-JVYWCXX

I WANT TO BUY A HOME FOR MY SON WHOS IN THE MILITARY.  I WOULD LIKE TTO GET A FORECLOSED HOME WITH A LOW MORTGAGE PAYMENT PER MONTH  UNDER 300 AND WITH REASONABLE REAL ESTATE TAX AROUND 1000.  IT APPEARS THAT THESE HOMES ARE GRABBED UP AS FAST AS THEY COME ON MARKET.  I AM INTERESTED IN A HOME IN ST. LOUIS CITY - STREETS OREGON / MIAMI  / SHAW / JUNIATA / MORGANFORD MANCHESTER / MICHIGAN

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING AVAILABLE.

THANKS,

JERRY COHEN
314-392-9218
gerald.cohen5@yahoo.com

• August 12 2011 - Shaw
  • 0

Profile picture for jeanyh
Hi Jerry,

Go to our Homes tab at the top of the page and type a city, state, or address into the search bar.  On the top corner of the map, you will see filters you can enter for homes you would like to search.  If you click More filters on the bottom right corner of this box, you will see an option for Foreclosures.  If you want to only search foreclosed homes, deselect the other options before you click search.  You will be able to browse foreclosed homes under the map. 

Hope this information is helpful.