What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-JWKZNXD

Ive been renting from and apartment complex for almost 4 years, I always pay my rent on time and all the time I've been here I could have actually been paying towards purchasing a house. My credit score is a around the 600s and continuing to rise and I've held a steady job so is it better to try for FHA loans for the house I want?
  • March 28 2012 - Indianapolis
  • 0

Hi user,

I would recommend taking a look at this link on FHA loans.   I looked at the loan request that was submitted and I noticed that you didn't enter a down payment.  With FHA loans a borrower must have a minimum down payment of 3.5%.  I would recommend entering in a down payment and seeing what types of results you can get.  Also reach out to a lender they will have the best advice for you.

Thank you for your post.

Best Regards,
Candace