What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-KGCLMFN

we are looking for a loan to refinance the home and take out funds for our daughter for school
  • May 09 2012 - Houston
  • 0

You can always call lenders direct instead of going thru Zillow to get more quotes if you need them. Ask friends/family for a referral to a loan officer they were happy with
Nothing about Zillow makes you get a 'better deal'

In looking at your deal.... I would high;ly suggest that you go to a direct lender and look into a HELOC instead of a Texas Cashout. It will have way less fees.