What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-KGPWNZN?

September 25 2013 - East Arlington

Auto financing and mortgage lending are two totally different lending environments. What received for quotes, is what you get becuase that is what you "qualify" for.

"I am a finance mgr. at a car dealership. We broker car loans For our customers. Any amount above the buy or prime rate The banks offered we get to keep as participation. So I think a mortgage broker has more flexibility in adjusting Or reducing rate."
------------
If you only know how far off base you were... 

When getting quotes, make sure to get them within a small window of time, so you are comparing one lender to the other based on todays rates, rather than one lender today and another a week from now when the rates changed for both.

Arpad

Hello I don't have the answer,however I am in the same situation. I am a finance mgr. at a car dealership. We broker car loans For our customers. Any amount above the buy or prime rate The banks offered we get to keep as participation. So I think a mortgage broker has more flexibility in adjusting Or reducing rate. We get offers or perks from banks depending on how aggressive the lender is that month. Face it banks have to lend to make profit. The rate changes all the time depending on how much money the bank has at the rate in which they borrowed it at. Deals come from banks that have to move the money at the particular time. Thanks

It looks like you received 13 quotes, what exactly is it that you don't like about the quotes you received? Please feel free to contact me to discuss your financial situation.