What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-KPHHDND?

how can I qualify for loan with low credit rating
  • April 11 2013 - Saint Charles
  • 0

Profile picture for Ask Cathy
If you're credit rating is below 650 you may obtain a mortgage but you are going to pay a high interest rate. I would advise you to rebuild your credit and make your credit score go up then apply for a loan. If you contact us we can put you in touch with the lenders we use that can either get you a loan or get you in a position to obtain a loan in the future.
  • March 10

I would shop around local banks to see who will loan you the most money, or give you the best repayment terms.
  • January 17