What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-KQVKZKS

I purchased a home in Feb, 2012 on a FHA loan well below the going market rate/assemssment as it was a family purchase.  I do not want to continue to pay the monthy mortagae insurance. There is at least $100K+ in automatic equity and probably more due to the location and size.  I need to reduce my payments to below $2k per month and would like to get some cash out to update and add new flooring.  I do not want to put any additional money down.  Can someone help?
  • August 03 2012 - Calabasas
  • 0

I've had pretty good luck personally with Emery FCU. 

[content removed by Zillow due to spam.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for details.]

Based on the info above, it looks like you should be ok to refi under the terms you want.

Profile picture for Brian GFL Capital
based on the scenario you should be able to qualify for a conventional loan. you dont want to exceed $417,000 in a loan amount so that you can still take advantage of the conforming loan rates. with the conforming interest rates you should be able to lower your principle and interest payment to below $2,000 a month.