Profile picture for OhneDich

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-KRCVDMW?

i am a student and a mother of 5 as well. i am tired of renting bc i know that eventually i will have to move. it is no problem for me to work and i do have income as of now. please help me with what steps i should take in order to make this reality. thank you,
tabatha
  • February 14 2014 - Charlotte
  • 0

Profile picture for Suma Sridhar
Congratulations on your first step in thinking about buying the house.

let me know, the place in which you want to buy  and I can refer a  realtor as well the lender who can guide you in your  home buying process.If you live in Bay Area, you can  also contact me  for a  friendly advice.
best wishes
[website deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Profile picture for jswanson
Hi Charlotte,
Congrats on taking the first step towards home buying! I would recommend getting pre approved for a mortgage first so you know how much you can qualify for as well as home much your monthly payments would be. Then you would want to select a buyer's agent by either a referral from friends/family or finding a great agent on Zillow! Then you can start your home buying. Good luck!