Profile picture for easleyjr

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-LJDSCPC?

I own a two family home located at 2303 Taylor Street, Detroit, MI 48206 and would like to secure financing to renovate.  I own this home free and clear and intent to rent it out at 650 per month per unit.  I would like to apply for $40,000 for the renovation, what rate can I expect?  My e-mail address is easleyjr@yahoo.com
  • October 05 2013 - Detroit
  • 0

Mortgage interest rates at the top of the screen show's average rates by zipcode. I would anticipate a little bit of a rate increase with those if you are looking at a cash out refinance or if it is not owner occupied. I would check with a lender on the list in your area with that you are comfortable with and ask for a quote.