Profile picture for ababan

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-LMNZRGM

I have townhome under my name,it is under water.like 20k, i want to get another townhome. for investing. my Girl friend willing to get aloan, for 150K but he has repossesed vehicle she cosigned it for a friend.
my question is
1- can i get a loan under my name with 20% down payment, for investment.

2- or can she get a loan. inspite the repossed vehicle under her cosigned.

please let me know
  • May 06 2012 - Valencia
  • 0

The answer is yes or no!  Loans are FICO Score, Income & Credit History driven.  You will need to have a qualified lender run your credit and your friends credit to see what you and she are qualified and approved to buy and at what terms.  Let me know if you would like me to put you in touch with a highly qualifed and caring professional lender.
Tony Lewis RE/MAX of Valencia