Profile picture for lgreato

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-MMYPMYR

• September 08 2011 - Star
  • 0

Without knowing the details of your home, I'd encourage you to get a few opinions of what fair market rent value of your current home would be. This article from KTRV News Rental House Market Booming in Boise Area gives a good overview of the rental market. 

Profile picture for lgreato
I am looking to refinance. we are in the middle of building a home and now that we are in the middle of building the amount of rent we would get for our home we are in has plumetted. we are nervouse to keep going with the building for fear that our house wont rent out once its done. We are currently 100,000 upside down on this house we are in now. Is there any bank that wil refi without an appraisal? we are currently at 6 % interest

Keep in mind that in this economy, you really need to check with multiple lenders to compare since they have different risk tolerances and different programs.  Many of the online companies just take the cream of the crop files that fit into their online matrix.  Any minor issue that may be explainable may result in a decline instead.

I suggest using the online lenders as a benchmark, but then talk to your local lenders who know specific programs for the Boise area.  I have been a Realtor for 20 years locally and have always preferred dealing with local lenders that I can go into their offices or call them to meet to discuss the situation and to draft letters of explanation or review the paperwork with.

Are you looking to refinance or purchase?