What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-MSCRRFK

• July 20 2012 - Manteca
  • 0

Profile picture for Go Huskers
" Right now HARP re-fis are only done by your current lender. As of August 1st they can be done by any lender, with some restrictions."

This is a prime example of why agents should refrain from answering questions outside their scope. This could not be any more incorrect information!

" If you contact me by email I can send you the name of a good loan officer in Manteca that I work with. - Brad"

If it's the same loan officer that gave you that incorrect information they should run far far away from that person.

Also, nice SPAM!

At 140% loan to value this would have to be a HARP refinance, is that correct? Right now HARP re-fis are only done by your current lender. As of August 1st they can be done by any lender, with some restrictions.If you contact me by email I can send you the name of a good loan officer in Manteca that I work with. - Brad

Brad Young
PMZ Real Estate
[contact information removed by Zillow moderator]

I suspect your low credit score will be an issue.    However, usually it is better to wait for several hours to see if anything comes in.