What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-MVTRYDN?

I am paying cash to get a better price, but wanted a mortgage, thus refinance is the ooption  How do I put it into the system to get rates from lenders? 
  • June 12 2013 - Elgin
  • 0

repeat I am paying 100% cash and then want to refinance so how do i use the loan finder  no typo  don't know how to get it to work for a refinance
request only answers from Zillow not outsiders

Your loan request is for $1,000.  Perhaps there was a typo?   Auto quote generators are more likely to give results with loan requests of $100,000 or above.