Profile picture for smuckers1

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-NFPWZWV

We've had a 2-bed/2 level year around cabin on 2 lots since 1968.  Since my Dad's passing, we inherited the cabin.  My 2 sisters didn't want the cabin so I bought their 2/3rds and used my 1/3 as the down payment.  The cabin/home is on leased lots ($1200.00 yr).  I've been paying on the 20-yr loan with 7.25% interest for about 9 years.  It is hard to find financing for homes on leased land.  This is what I am looking for is a better interest rate.  Our credit is excellent between (790 - 860) but still not able to find a loan company.   
  • August 23 2011 - Norfolk
  • 0

How long is the lease?