Profile picture for sdhbs

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-NJNLVDD

I bought a single family attached home for 469000 in 2004 and currently owe 283,000 and its Zestimate is 264,000. My FICO Score is 720, I make $60,000, and I'd like to refinance to lower my payment.  Help! 
  • August 29 2011 - Otay Ranch

HI,

Interest rates are at an all time low.  Looking to refinance is a great idea. You sound like the right candidate especially since home prices are rising. The right answer will have to come from a lender. Please send me an email and I will be happy to recommend a great lender.  I hope this info helped you.

Kind Regards,

Sam

Thank you for using Zillow Mortgage Marketplace to find a loan quote.  I would suggest using our professional tab.  With this tab you can search for a lender in your area.

Candace Camacho
Zillow Mortgage Support