Profile picture for bonni474

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-NNHQBMT

I would like too know the best way too purchase a home at 20 E Gilbert street in Hampton, Virginia... the home is listed at $40,000 and the assessed value on Zillow is $89,300 and i would like consolidate a credit card debt that is at a hight interest rate of 22% the debt is for $5400... i would like to consolidate the credit card debt into the loan... I own 2t cars and a mobile home all paid for i can sell my mobile home or rent it out and i can sell one of my cars for 800-1200 dollars i have about 1000 dollars i could put down until i sell my mobile home or save some more money i have worked for Newport news Waterworks for approximately 5 yrs so i am a city/govt employee ...my credit is about 700-719 or higher and have already pre qualified for $100,000 dollar loan through Old Virginia Morgage company and they said that the state would make the down payment for me because i would be a first time home buyer... would that be the best loan for this situation? or is there a better loan for someone like me who is single, never married 37 yrs old and no children that wants too invest in a house or possible fixer upper sell or rent my mobile home and one of my cars and consolidate my debt into the loan ....what is the best way for me too do this? and what kind of loan do i need ??? is old virginia morgage the best way too go? or do i have better options?
Thank you for your help with this matter this is all new too me and Im learning as I go, and exploring my options but i do need some help and advice

Bonni Hough

• January 06 2012 - Hampton
  • 0

Bonni,

You are asking some great questions!  I think your very first step, if you have not done so already, is to speak with lender/mortgage broker and get your money related questions answered by a financial expert.  I can recommend several to choose from if you are not sure where to start.  Second, you should meet with me so we can start looking hard at finding you a great home!  Please let me know if there is any way I can be of service. (click on my profile to contact me)

Kelly

I would recommend looking into our professional directory and reaching out to a professional they can point you into the right direction.

Candace
Zillow Mortgage Support