Profile picture for mjs33702

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-NNLKNVK?

I've already been approved to borrow 28,000.00 and will have $25,000 down on top of that.  I really want to keep my one-bedroom search for a condo under $40,000 ideally. My credit score would be closer to 790 except I have too many open accounts and inquiries due to a new car lease at just $208 per month.  I pay off my credit cards in full every month, but just had major home repairs and will be paying off that soon.
  • August 10 2013 - Perkerson
  • 0

Profile picture for groupcontact8
I have a Client that Is looking for a JOINT VENTURE PARTNERSHIP. If you are interested, send mail to   ks_associates@hotmail.com

It will be better for you than taking a loan. The amount for the Investment is above $10MUSD.

Kevin

Auto-quote generators rarely provide quotes for values of less than about $100,000.   A visit to your loan dept of a local credit union or bank may be helpful.