Profile picture for csullivan32

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-NVCWTVZ

I am looking to buy, I am working on my credit score with a company , and building my down payment. I am a first time buyer I can ude all of the help that I can get. What can I Do??

September 12 2011 - East Northport

You should be able to obtain a loan if you can afford the property, even with low or no credit score. There are couple of attractive First Time Home Buyer programs that will enable you to do so. The programs I am familiar with will even enable you to obtain some sort of grant to pay down toward closing costs. Get in touch and I will advise you, or ask your lender for First Time Home Buyer in NY state

Profile picture for staanloan
Hello: I am Mechon Brown a resident/citizen of the United States of America. I am 52 years of age and an entrepreneur/businesswoman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business initially when I started and a good friend of mine introduced me to Mr. Adeoye who is a business mogul/financier to get a loan from his company. When I contacted them it took just 72 hours to get my loan approved and transfer to my account after meeting all their modalities as set forth in their loan agreement/terms and conditions. If you need urgent financial assistance you can contact them today via this email address:E-mail : [E-mail address deleted by Zillow moderator.]