Profile picture for joekwak

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-NXXCQYS

Your Zillow quote is not what I asked for.
I requested quote for REFI of current 256K loan + 25K cashout = $281K laon amount.
This is a rental property, I am self employed with 718 credit score.  What is your correct interest rate and fees for this
cashout refi loan???  Please email quote in similar format.
  • July 10 2012 - San Diego
  • 0

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
Cory,

What is wrong with you?  As a Realtor you're telling us and this Zillow customer that most of us will just tell him, "No problem!"?  Maybe those are the people you were used to dealing with years ago, but I don't know anyone today who has the time to waste by lying to a client.  

And he doesn't need to waste his own time by talking "to several" lenders.  He can post his scenario on ZMM choose one or two of the best-priced, highest-rated lenders and take care of his business.  

Just because I provide financing for homes doesn't mean I know how to sell them.  Why don't you stick to talking about matters of buying and selling real estate and leave the lending answers to the people who actually have experience in lending.  

Maybe it would be easier to call a few lenders so they can ask you the questions they need. You can make up anything you want online, but the numbers have to work. Just be sure to talk to several. Many loan officers will say "no problem" and then you pay for an expensive appraisal and it doesn't appraise, you don't get the loan, and the only one out money is you. Be up front with the lender. If it won't work, it won't work, or take out less cash.
Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
If you didn't get the results you wanted it could be because your scenario is not viable.  For instance, you may need a 720 or even a 740 credit score to get cash out.  And maybe cash out is not available on an investment property.  Maybe the value isn't high enough.  Try different scenarios to get different results.