Profile picture for RLB_10

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-PBWMCWD

I have four small children, my wife doesnt work and I make about 1382 bring home. I want to get a usda loan but my credit isnt all that great. Sitting at 601 usda wants it to be 640. I want to know what is the best way to boost it up that high or higher. We want to be moved by this time next yr.
  • July 28 2011 - Asheboro

Profile picture for RLB_10
Thank you very much for you time and I think I have found someone who may help, just in case can your email the lenders info. I will keep my options open. Buying a home is a major step in our lives and I want to be on the right path and not go over my head.

Good for you for working so hard for something that will mean so much to you and your family . Have you spoken to a local lender? They can suggest a way to fix your credit, there is a program. Usually its a 'loss leader' for them as they want your business. I am in the Raleigh area and have a several loan people I can suggest, you can click on my name, contact me and I can forward that to you. You can also talk to local agents and ask them for a recommendation. Again, good luck to you, that is wonderful that you are heading in that direction. USDA loans are fantastic.