What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-PFZPSNF

I have tried calling the mortgage lender to find out if our loan is FHA insured. No one can tell me the answer. We owe $233,000.00 on our condo. It is worth $155,000.00. No bankruptcy, no forclosures. Monthly payments are $1200.00 at 6.5%. Our property is obviously underwater. Any programs out there to help? This mortgage also has a large baloon payment due in 30 years. Need to refinance.
Belinda Burns
  • July 05 2012 - Solvang
  • 0

I there someone that I can talk to in person at Zillow regarding not having a
Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan?
Sounds like HARP or HARP2 is not an option for me if this is the case.
belinda

Belinda:
Look into the HARP and HARP2  goverment programs specially for depreciated homes. The bank is obligated to work with you to lower your rate
google it:
Good look!!
Zaida Mayes