Profile picture for rstevenson880

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-PHCHVRG?

My wife is disabled,I am the only one with income and am looking for a manufactured home with payments that I can afford.
  • December 25 2013 - Auburn
  • 0

Greetings, 

A great resource is a local lender (broker, direct lender, banker) that can shop your options and even help you strategize.  There may be steps that you can take now and over time that can drastically improve your purchase power and costs, i.e. credit, debts, receive a family gift, etc..  One thing to consider is that a manufactured home "in general" has more expensive rates than similarly priced houses/condoes.  With a little bit of strategy and ground work you may be able to purchase a property of higher price with comparable costs.  Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions.